The chemistry curriculum at Morris is designed to meet individual student interests and needs. Students may choose:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in chemistry
- Chemistry B.A. with a biochemistry focus
- Chemistry major with a licensure in secondary education
Any of these options are excellent preparation for a variety of careers or entry into graduate or professional programs.
Students may also design their own major in a related subject such as forensic chemistry or materials science.
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards
- Morris Premieres Visiting Jazz Artist Program
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List