The chemistry curriculum at Morris is designed to meet individual student interests and needs. Students may choose:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in chemistry
- Chemistry B.A. with a biochemistry focus
- Chemistry major with a licensure in secondary education
Any of these options are excellent preparation for a variety of careers or entry into graduate or professional programs.
Students may also design their own major in a related subject such as forensic chemistry or materials science.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope