The chemistry curriculum at Morris is designed to meet individual student interests and needs. Students may choose:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in chemistry
- Chemistry B.A. with a biochemistry focus
- Chemistry major with a licensure in secondary education
Any of these options are excellent preparation for a variety of careers or entry into graduate or professional programs.
Students may also design their own major in a related subject such as forensic chemistry or materials science.
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope
- Barry McQuarrie and Harrison Piehowski ’19 Tackle Familiar Mathematical Models
- Cristina Ortiz Earns Institute on Diversity, Equity and Advocacy Multicultural Research Award
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 Includes Morris
- Schrock ’17 Learns Job Skills through Computer Science Research
- Paron ’16 Coordinates K–12 Environmental Education