2014 Holiday Soirée
Delight in the tastes and sounds of the season with the University of Minnesota, Morris Music Discipline in a Holiday Soirée. The event, held in the Student Center, includes:
- pre-concert hors d’oeuvres and jazz in the Turtle Mountain Café
- a festive meal in Oyate Hall
- a concert of seasonal music presented by the Concert Choir, University Choir, and chamber ensembles
A reception will follow the performance, with an opportunity to partake in sweet delicacies and enjoy the company of student performers.
Tickets available beginning Saturday, November 1, 2014 at https://www.tickets.umn.edu/UMM/Online/ or 320-589-6077.
- Full evening: Hors d’ Oeurvres, meal, and performance (must purchase by December 4) Adults: $20 | Seniors and UMM Students: $18 | 12 and under: $15
- Performance only: Adults $7 | Seniors, 12 and under, and UMM Students: $5
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope
- Barry McQuarrie and Harrison Piehowski ’19 Tackle Familiar Mathematical Models
- Cristina Ortiz Earns Institute on Diversity, Equity and Advocacy Multicultural Research Award
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 Includes Morris
- Schrock ’17 Learns Job Skills through Computer Science Research