Saturday, October 8
2:00 p.m., HFA Recital Hall
This annual concert by the Morris Symphonic Winds, Jazz Ensemble,
and Concert Choir is part of the Morris campus’s Homecoming
celebration. Join us for a varied concert of music performed by some
of Morris’s most talented current and past students.
Free admission. No ticket required.
Friday October 28
7:30 p.m., HFA Recital Hall
Morris University Choir, Chamber Singers, and Instrumental Chamber Ensembles
Tickets: Adults $5, Seniors/Children $3, Students $1
2016 Holiday Soirée: Magnificat
Delight in the tastes and sounds of the season with the University of Minnesota, Morris Music Discipline at this year’s Holiday Soirée!
Friday, December 2, 7:30 p.m.
HFA Recital Hall
The Morris University Choir, Chamber Singers, Brass and Wind Ensembles, and Jazz Combo present a varied program of festive music.
No pre-sale tickets
All tickets available at the door: Adults $5, Seniors/Children $3, UMM Students $1
Saturday and Sunday, December 3 and 4
This outstanding event will feature a festive meal in Oyate Hall, complete with dinner entertainment by an outstanding Morris jazz combo. Following the meal, the Morris Concert Choir will present J.S. Bach’s beloved Magnificat in D with professional orchestra and vocal soloists in the HFA Recital Hall. The program also includes two movements from the Rachmaninoff Vespers and the Morris Chamber Singers presenting several seasonal selections.
Saturday, December 4
6:30 p.m. Festive meal in Oyate
8:00 p.m. Concert in HallRecital Hall
Sunday, December 5
12:30 p.m. Festive meal in Oyate
2 p.m. Concert in HFA Recital Hall
NOTE: Tickets may be purchased for the full evening (meal and concert performance) or for the performance only.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope