Morris is known as an "education school"
Consistently recognized as one of the best public liberal arts colleges in the nation, the University of Minnesota, Morris is an excellent choice for one of the most important decisions you’ll make—preparing for your future as an elementary education teacher.
The Morris educational experience rivals that of any college in the country—big or small, public or private. Morris is an intentionally small college with an internationally acclaimed reputation, reasonable tuition, and the power of the world renowned University of Minnesota.
Morris is known as an “education school.” Its education programs are rigorous and require hard work, but the end result is excellent teachers, and the elementary education program coordinator routinely receives phone calls from area administrators encouraging Morris graduates to apply for positions in their schools.
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope
- Barry McQuarrie and Harrison Piehowski ’19 Tackle Familiar Mathematical Models
- Cristina Ortiz Earns Institute on Diversity, Equity and Advocacy Multicultural Research Award
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 Includes Morris
- Schrock ’17 Learns Job Skills through Computer Science Research
- Paron ’16 Coordinates K–12 Environmental Education