Morris is known as an "education school"
Consistently recognized as one of the best public liberal arts colleges in the nation, the University of Minnesota, Morris is an excellent choice for one of the most important decisions you’ll make—preparing for your future as an elementary education teacher.
The Morris educational experience rivals that of any college in the country—big or small, public or private. Morris is an intentionally small college with an internationally acclaimed reputation, reasonable tuition, and the power of the world renowned University of Minnesota.
Morris is known as an “education school.” Its education programs are rigorous and require hard work, but the end result is excellent teachers, and the elementary education program coordinator routinely receives phone calls from area administrators encouraging Morris graduates to apply for positions in their schools.
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships