Here are the interdisciplinary programs at the University of Minnesota, Morris.
- African and Black American Studies
- American Indian Studies
- Environmental Science
- Latin American Area Studies
- Human Services
- Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
Students receive an introduction to interdisciplinary work through the Intellectual Community Seminar, a course that brings together faculty from all four divisions to introduce students in their first year to the fundamentals of a liberal arts education.
For more information on interdisciplinary work at UMM, contact the Dean's Office.
- Morris Once Again Named a “Best College Value” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- David Roberts to Study Unusual Polynomials with NSF Grant
- Raths ’19 Gets Ready to Practice Optometry at PineCone Vision Center
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards