Here are the interdisciplinary programs at the University of Minnesota, Morris.
- African and Black American Studies
- American Indian Studies
- Environmental Science
- Latin American Area Studies
- Human Services
- Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
Students receive an introduction to interdisciplinary work through the Intellectual Community Seminar, a course that brings together faculty from all four divisions to introduce students in their first year to the fundamentals of a liberal arts education.
For more information on interdisciplinary work at UMM, contact the Dean's Office.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope