A strong undergraduate education, the key to a successful career, is effectively enhanced by solid advising. Pre-Law advising at the University of Minnesota, Morris can assist you with:
- Course selection
- LSAT preparation
- Law school admissions counseling
Pre-law students should consider adding Professor Timothy Lindberg as an adviser. Students are encouraged to contact Professor Lindberg about any questions they might have about law school, the LSAT, law school admissions, or a career in law. A professor of Political Science, Dr. Lindberg teaches courses in political behavior, Constitutional law, and the judicial process at UMM. His research interests include U.S. territorial policy, intersections of law and policy, and the role of race, religion, and identity over U.S. history in political decision-making. He is the current parliamentarian to the Campus Assembly and the adviser to both the UMM Mock Trial organization and the Morris Campus Student Association.
Students may also wish to include Pre-Law as one of their programs on their declared areas information on file with the advising Office.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope