A strong undergraduate education, the key to a successful career, is effectively enhanced by solid advising. Pre-Law advising at the University of Minnesota, Morris can assist you with:
- Course selection
- LSAT preparation
- Law school admissions counseling
Pre-law students should consider adding Professor Timothy Lindberg as an adviser. Students are encouraged to contact Professor Lindberg about any questions they might have about law school, the LSAT, law school admissions, or a career in law. A professor of Political Science, Dr. Lindberg teaches courses in political behavior, Constitutional law, and the judicial process at UMM. His research interests include U.S. territorial policy, intersections of law and policy, and the role of race, religion, and identity over U.S. history in political decision-making. He is the current parliamentarian to the Campus Assembly and the adviser to both the UMM Mock Trial organization and the Morris Campus Student Association.
Students may also wish to include Pre-Law as one of their programs on their declared areas information on file with the advising Office.
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards
- Morris Premieres Visiting Jazz Artist Program
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List