Medical School Admission Requirements
The University of Morris Edge
Admission into medical school is extremely competitive. Students who attend the University of Minnesota, Morris and get good grades while obtaining pertinent extra-curricular experience have a very good chance of being accepted into medical school. In the past seven years, most of our applicants with a GPA of 3.5 or higher have been accepted to accredited United States Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs and/or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) programs.
In addition to good grades and a strong MCAT score, you will need the best possible academic preparation and relevant extra-curricular experience.
Here’s how the University of Minnesota, Morris can help you with both.
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards
- Morris Premieres Visiting Jazz Artist Program
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List