Medical School Admission Requirements
The University of Morris Edge
Admission into medical school is extremely competitive. Students who attend the University of Minnesota, Morris and get good grades while obtaining pertinent extra-curricular experience have a very good chance of being accepted into medical school. In the past seven years, most of our applicants with a GPA of 3.5 or higher have been accepted to accredited United States Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs and/or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) programs.
In addition to good grades and a strong MCAT score, you will need the best possible academic preparation and relevant extra-curricular experience.
Here’s how the University of Minnesota, Morris can help you with both.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope