Medicine after Morrris
A career in medicine is an outstanding way to serve others. There are many healthcare professions in which you can share your intellect, gifts, compassion, and education to help others. Take a look at the information offered below.
- Combined MD/PhD programs
- Physician assistants
- Veterinary medicine
- Osteopathic medicine (Minnesota Osteopathic Medical Society)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Forensic science
- Chiropractic medicine
- Genetic counseling
- Public health
- Medical assistant
Looking for something to do after graduating from Morris that will strengthen your future application to medical, PA, or nursing schools?
A job as a medical scribe could be a good opportunity. One company that often hires in the Twin Cities (and which has employed a recent Morris grad who later was accepted to DO school) is Elite Medical Scribes.
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards
- Morris Premieres Visiting Jazz Artist Program
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List