Medicine after Morrris
A career in medicine is an outstanding way to serve others. There are many healthcare professions in which you can share your intellect, gifts, compassion, and education to help others. Take a look at the information offered below.
- Combined MD/PhD programs
- Physician assistants
- Veterinary medicine
- Osteopathic medicine (Minnesota Osteopathic Medical Society)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Forensic science
- Chiropractic medicine
- Genetic counseling
- Public health
- Medical assistant
Looking for something to do after graduating from Morris that will strengthen your future application to medical, PA, or nursing schools?
A job as a medical scribe could be a good opportunity. One company that often hires in the Twin Cities (and which has employed a recent Morris grad who later was accepted to DO school) is Elite Medical Scribes.
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope
- Barry McQuarrie and Harrison Piehowski ’19 Tackle Familiar Mathematical Models
- Cristina Ortiz Earns Institute on Diversity, Equity and Advocacy Multicultural Research Award
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 Includes Morris
- Schrock ’17 Learns Job Skills through Computer Science Research
- Paron ’16 Coordinates K–12 Environmental Education