Medicine after Morrris
A career in medicine is an outstanding way to serve others. There are many healthcare professions in which you can share your intellect, gifts, compassion, and education to help others. Take a look at the information offered below.
- Combined MD/PhD programs
- Physician assistants
- Veterinary medicine
- Osteopathic medicine (Minnesota Osteopathic Medical Society)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Forensic science
- Chiropractic medicine
- Genetic counseling
- Public health
- Medical assistant
Looking for something to do after graduating from Morris that will strengthen your future application to medical, PA, or nursing schools?
A job as a medical scribe could be a good opportunity. One company that often hires in the Twin Cities (and which has employed a recent Morris grad who later was accepted to DO school) is Elite Medical Scribes.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope