At the University of Minnesota, Morris, your academic adviser will help you coordinate your pre-med courses with your major and general education requirements. In addition, you will be assisted by the Pre-med Advising Committee, a group of faculty who strive to help pre-med students and their advisers create the strongest academic and extra-curricular experience the University of Minnesota, Morris can provide.
When the time comes to apply to medical school, the Pre-med Advising Committee will provide you with a committee letter of recommendation.
The Morris Pre-Med Advising Committee
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope
- Barry McQuarrie and Harrison Piehowski ’19 Tackle Familiar Mathematical Models
- Cristina Ortiz Earns Institute on Diversity, Equity and Advocacy Multicultural Research Award
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 Includes Morris
- Schrock ’17 Learns Job Skills through Computer Science Research
- Paron ’16 Coordinates K–12 Environmental Education