Applying to Physician Assistant School
While the process may vary from one physician assistant training program to another, many schools utilize the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA), an online application service. In addition, schools may require a supplemental application.
Components of the CASPA application:
- Letters of recommendation
- Online application
The CASPA process and supplemental application forms are generally made available in the spring. Check with specific programs for deadlines. The Augsburg deadline for completing both the CASPA application and the supplemental application is September 1.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope