Applying to Physician Assistant School
While the process may vary from one physician assistant training program to another, many schools utilize the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA), an online application service. In addition, schools may require a supplemental application.
Components of the CASPA application:
- Letters of recommendation
- Online application
The CASPA process and supplemental application forms are generally made available in the spring. Check with specific programs for deadlines. The Augsburg deadline for completing both the CASPA application and the supplemental application is September 1.
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards
- Morris Premieres Visiting Jazz Artist Program
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List