How do I learn more about elementary education at Morris?
Any member of the elementary education faculty would be happy to visit with you by phone, email, or in person. You may contact us directly or schedule a campus visit through the Office of Admissions. The Admissions staff will coordinate your visit, including conversations with elementary education faculty. They will also walk you through the application process and tell you about Morris scholarships.
After enrolling at the University of Minnesota, Morris, your adviser will guide you through your first year so that you are prepared to apply for admission to the elementary education program.
During fall semester of the sophomore year, students attend a meeting to begin the application process.
The decision to admit is made during spring semester and enrollment in the program is limited.
Once admitted to the program, elementary education majors follow a two-year sequence that begins in the fall of their junior year.
- Morris Once Again Named a “Best College Value” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- David Roberts to Study Unusual Polynomials with NSF Grant
- Raths ’19 Gets Ready to Practice Optometry at PineCone Vision Center
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards