The Division of Science and Mathematics has established a standing Division Safety Committee whose purpose is to insure continued safety consciousness and compliance with various safety regulations. The committee promotes safety, oversees the annual safety training program, conducts regular lab audits, reviews incident reports, and periodically updates the Laboratory Safety Plan.
SAFETY TRAINING RECORD FORMS
Additional resources can be found via the University of Minnesota Department of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Morris Premieres Visiting Jazz Artist Program
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited