The Division of Science and Mathematics has established a standing Division Safety Committee whose purpose is to insure continued safety consciousness and compliance with various safety regulations. The committee promotes safety, oversees the annual safety training program, conducts regular lab audits, reviews incident reports, and periodically updates the Laboratory Safety Plan.
SAFETY TRAINING RECORD FORMS
Additional resources can be found via the University of Minnesota Department of Environmental Health and Safety.
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope
- Barry McQuarrie and Harrison Piehowski ’19 Tackle Familiar Mathematical Models
- Cristina Ortiz Earns Institute on Diversity, Equity and Advocacy Multicultural Research Award
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 Includes Morris
- Schrock ’17 Learns Job Skills through Computer Science Research