Sport Management Career & Graduate School Opportunities
Game On. At Morris you’ll take your interest in sports management to the next level.
Sport management is a flexible major that can lead to careers in wide range of sports-related fields. Some examples are:
- Product development
- Public relations
- Facilities management
- Event coordination
- Athletic administration
- Community Relations
- Social Media
The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects that employment opportunities in sports will rise in relation to other sectors in the coming years as the population devotes more time and money to fitness and leisure.
Students are prepared to enter the sport management field directly after graduation. For those interested in taking their preparation to the next level, the bachelor’s degree in sport management from Morris provides the background, prerequisites, and credentials for acceptance and proficiency at the graduate level.
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope
- Barry McQuarrie and Harrison Piehowski ’19 Tackle Familiar Mathematical Models
- Cristina Ortiz Earns Institute on Diversity, Equity and Advocacy Multicultural Research Award
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 Includes Morris
- Schrock ’17 Learns Job Skills through Computer Science Research
- Paron ’16 Coordinates K–12 Environmental Education
- Three Morris Faculty Members Receive Grant-in-Aid Awards