Sport Management Career & Graduate School Opportunities
Game On. At Morris you’ll take your interest in sports management to the next level.
Sport management is a flexible major that can lead to careers in wide range of sports-related fields. Some examples are:
- Product development
- Public relations
- Facilities management
- Event coordination
- Athletic administration
- Community Relations
- Social Media
The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects that employment opportunities in sports will rise in relation to other sectors in the coming years as the population devotes more time and money to fitness and leisure.
Students are prepared to enter the sport management field directly after graduation. For those interested in taking their preparation to the next level, the bachelor’s degree in sport management from Morris provides the background, prerequisites, and credentials for acceptance and proficiency at the graduate level.
- Theatre Arts Discipline Announces 2016–17 Season
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships