Sport Management Career & Graduate School Opportunities
Game On. At Morris you’ll take your interest in sports management to the next level.
Sport management is a flexible major that can lead to careers in wide range of sports-related fields. Some examples are:
- Product development
- Public relations
- Facilities management
- Event coordination
- Athletic administration
- Community Relations
- Social Media
The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects that employment opportunities in sports will rise in relation to other sectors in the coming years as the population devotes more time and money to fitness and leisure.
Students are prepared to enter the sport management field directly after graduation. For those interested in taking their preparation to the next level, the bachelor’s degree in sport management from Morris provides the background, prerequisites, and credentials for acceptance and proficiency at the graduate level.
- Morris Once Again Named a “Best College Value” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- David Roberts to Study Unusual Polynomials with NSF Grant
- Raths ’19 Gets Ready to Practice Optometry at PineCone Vision Center
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards