Why Sport Studies and Athletics?
Sport Studies and Athletics (SSA) is a discipline of the Division of Education.
Sport Studies and Athletics Courses
Help students develop and maintain general fitness and wellness.
Contribute to the Sport Management major, an interdisciplinary major that draws from SSA, Management, and other disciplines.
Provides courses and support for students pursuing an endorsement for head varsity coaching in Minnesota.
The SSA program is a small, intimate program that enables students to develop personal relationships with faculty and allow them to grow and reach their potential.
- Morris Once Again Named a “Best College Value” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- David Roberts to Study Unusual Polynomials with NSF Grant
- Raths ’19 Gets Ready to Practice Optometry at PineCone Vision Center
- Larson ’18 Gains Classroom Experience at Butterfly Hill
- Bean ’17 Makes Headlines at the Morris Sun Tribune
- Carson ’17 Gains Classroom Experience at Freedom School
- Coria ’18 and Palmer ’17 Receive 2016 Scholarly Excellence in Equity and Diversity Awards