Why Sport Studies and Athletics?
Sport Studies and Athletics (SSA) is a discipline of the Division of Education.
Sport Studies and Athletics Courses
Help students develop and maintain general fitness and wellness.
Contribute to the Sport Management major, an interdisciplinary major that draws from SSA, Management, and other disciplines.
Provides courses and support for students pursuing an endorsement for head varsity coaching in Minnesota.
The SSA program is a small, intimate program that enables students to develop personal relationships with faculty and allow them to grow and reach their potential.
- Morris Makes 2017 U.S. News Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges List
- Students and Faculty Members Partner on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- Washington Monthly and Colleges of Distinction Commend Morris
- Three in Three: Morris Teaching Alumni Are Consecutive ISD 200 Teachers of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Morris Teacher Education Program Nationally Accredited
- Pete Wyckoff and Timna Wyckoff Awarded Elite Science Policy Fellowships
- McIntosh Champions Discovery-Based Student Learning Using the Haystack Radio Telescope