Off-Campus Scholarships for Educations Students:
The Mid-Minnesota United Board of Governance administers the scholarship in honor of Audrey Erskine, a long-time advocate for teachers and education.
Criteria: A junior or senior pursuing a course of study to become a teacher at the preschool, elementary, or secondary level and a current member of Education Minnesota Student Program.
Deadline: June 1st annually
Amount: $350 to $500
The Evelyn Lenander Education Fund, established by longtime Buffalo teacher, the late Evelyn Lenander, provides scholarships to college students pursuing degrees in elementary education.
Criteria: Third- and fourth-year students currently accepted in a Minnesota college or university program leading to a degree in elementary education. Students will first be chosen from qualified recipients in the Buffalo Lake area and then from other parts of central Minnesota. All applicants should be permanent residents of the state of Minnesota. Recipients must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Amount: up to $2,500
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award