The chemistry curriculum at Morris is designed to meet individual student interests and needs. Students may choose:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in chemistry
- Chemistry B.A. with a biochemistry focus
- Chemistry major with a licensure in secondary education
Any of these options are excellent preparation for a variety of careers or entry into graduate or professional programs.
Students may also design their own major in a related subject such as forensic chemistry or materials science.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award