Any student who would like to participate in a choral ensemble this year is encouraged to audition in the fall. There is a choir for all who wish to sing at Morris, regardless of experience!
Placement hearings will be held Monday, August 22-24.
Scheduling an audition is simple!
- Come to the Humanities Fine Arts, room 170, and sign up for a 5-minute, no-stress placement hearing. The audition will consist of vocalizes to determine range, tonal recall, and some basic sightreading.
- Come to HFA 170 a few minutes prior to your scheduled audition time to fill out the audition form.
- You do not need to prepare anything prior to your audition.
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B