Computer Science Research Opportunities & Collaborations
Presenters at the Fall, 2012, University of Minnesota, Morris, Computer Science conference
Choosing two points at random
Alumni and Students Networking Day 2014
2010 Digi-Key Collegiate Computing Competition
The University of Minnesota, Morris provides many opportunities for undergraduate research in computer science and related areas.
Here are some regularly used sources of funding research:
- Morris Academic Partnership (MAP) program is available to third-year students who are interested in research.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) is a university-wide program that supports undergraduate research.
Many computer science majors and minors have received MAP and UROP fellowships during their studies at Morris.
Current students interested in computer science research, should talk with one of the Computer Science faculty members.
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B