Lockers are available to music students for instrument storage.
The sign-up sheet for lockers is posted in HFA 55.
Before signing up for a locker, pick one that is not occupied and that has appropriate space for your instrument. First come, first served!
Students are only allowed to sign up for one locker space. If you have large instruments that require more space, please talk to a music faculty member.
Continuing students may keep their lockers over the summer. Please sign up for your locker space as soon as you return to campus on the sign-in sheet.
Graduating seniors have until October 1 of the following fall semester to clear out their lockers.
- After October 1, locks will be cut and any personal possessions left in lockers by students who have already graduated will be taken to lost and found.
Students must provide their own locks for their lockers.
Lockers are to be kept locked at all times.
Failure to comply will be considered encouragement of theft, and may result in the revocation of the privilege to use lockers.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award