Rehearsal Rooms & Classrooms
The main spaces that music students use for large ensemble rehearsal and classroom work are HFA 170 (Choral Room), HFA 180 (Instrumental Room), HFA 175 (Piano Lab), and HFA 185 (Classroom).
- There is no food or drink allowed in any of these rooms!
- Covered water containers are allowed.
- These are spaces that everyone uses, so please keep them neat!
- Music stands are NOT to leave the HFA building.
Areas in the back of the rehearsal rooms are to be kept free of personal belongings, except where permission is given by music faculty.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award