How do I learn more about secondary education at Morris?
Any member of the secondary education faculty would be happy to visit with you by phone, email, or in person. You may contact us directly or schedule a campus visit through the Office of Admissions. The Admissions staff will coordinate your visit, including conversations with secondary education staff. They will also walk you through the application process and tell you about Morris scholarships.
After enrolling at the University of Minnesota, Morris, your adviser will guide you through your first two years so that you are prepared to apply for admission to the secondary education program.
During fall semester of the junior or senior year, students attend an application meeting to begin the application process. Enrollment in the program is limited.
The decision to admit is made during spring semester, before fall registration.
The secondary education course sequence begins in fall semester.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award