How do I transfer to the University of Minnesota, Morris for secondary education?
The transfer specialist in the Office of Admissions will guide you through the process. The Office of Admissions will determine if you meet requirements for admission to the University of Minnesota, Morris. Michelle Page, secondary education coordinator, will conduct a preliminary review of an unofficial transcript to give you a general idea of which requirements you have met and which are still needed in order for you to apply for admission to the secondary education program.
Morris’s secondary education program is one year, full-time. Program application/admission materials are available from the Division of Education.
During fall semester of your junior or senior year, you attend an application meeting to begin the application process. Enrollment in the program is limited.
The decision to admit is made during spring semester, before fall registration.
The secondary education course sequence begins in fall semester.
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B