Students interested in the Honors Program should plan to attend one of the following info sessions, to be held in the Moccasin Flower Room:
- Monday, February 3, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 4, 4:00-5:00 p.m.
A complete application to the Honors Program includes
- A completed and signed cover sheet
- An unofficial copy of your transcript
- A short essay per the instructions on the cover sheet
- The name of a faculty member who can vouch for your potential in the Honors Program
Applications are due to Irene Maloney (Career Services or ACE office, basement of Student Center) by Monday, March 2, 2020.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants will be notified of their status in the program by April 1, in time for annual planning.
The Honors Program may accept up to 35 students each year.