Here are the interdisciplinary programs at the University of Minnesota, Morris.
- African and Black American Studies
- American Indian Studies
- Environmental Science
- Latin American Area Studies
- Human Services
- Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
Students receive an introduction to interdisciplinary work through the Intellectual Community Seminar, a course that brings together faculty from all four divisions to introduce students in their first year to the fundamentals of a liberal arts education.
For more information on interdisciplinary work at UMM, contact the Dean's Office.
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B
- University of Minnesota, Morris Named to New List of Nation’s Top Public Colleges