The Honors Recital features outstanding performers who have contributed to the performance life of the University over the course of the academic year. It takes place at the end of the spring semester, generally the evening before commencement.
The Honors Recital is open to both soloists and small ensembles. Performance on the Honors Recital is by audition only. A call for recorded submissions will appear in March with a deadline of early April.
Submissions must have appeared (or be scheduled to appear) in a recital, either senior/solo, half, mixed, or other such performances during the academic year.
A panel of faculty will judge the submissions blind. Selections will be made based on the quality of the performance as well as variety and programming considerations.
This year’s application form will be available on the Forms page (Forms.doc) at the end of February.
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B