Applying to Nursing School
Unlike law or medical school, there is no specific exam for applying to nursing school, although a post-baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing program may require the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
Application deadlines vary by institution. Students should check the specific policies of their chosen institutions.
In general, students have to:
- Complete application essays
- Submit official transcripts and a current resume
- Provide up to three letters of recommendation (at least two from academic sources)
- Participate in formal interview if/when invited
Schools favored by Morris students for a post-baccalaureate/Masters of Nursing degree:
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award