Music Work Study
Work-study is a program for student employment that is available across campus.
Federal and state work-study funds are awarded on the basis of student financial need, as demonstrated on the FAFSA. The Financial Aid Office can help students to determine their eligibility.
There are work-study positions available in the music discipline. For more information on work-study positions, please contact Bradley Miller.
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B