NAfME (National Association of Music Educators)
MENC (Music Educators National Conference) is a professional organization that offers a multitude of opportunities for music educators, including conferences at the state and national levels, monthly teaching updates and materials, and numerous resources for music educators across the country.
At the collegiate level, our chapter participates in these conferences as well as serving our school by assisting with mixed recitals in the form of ushering and stage-managing.
We also hold our own social events. These include over the course of the school year, fundraisers, concerts, field trips and lock-ins.
This organization is a great opportunity for anyone pursuing a career in music education.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award