"How do I become eligible to apply for the Morris elementary education program?"
During fall semester of the sophomore year, you attend a meeting to begin the application process.
The decision to admit is made during spring semester and enrollment in the program is limited.
Once admitted to the program, Elementary Education majors follow a two-year sequence which begins in the fall of their junior year.
Please see the Admission to UMM Elementary Education Program for more information regarding program and admission requirements.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award