"What is the process if I am a practicing teacher and looking to expand my license?"
If you are interested in adding a pre-primary or middle level endorsement area to your license, please send your transcripts to the Division of Education for review. You may need to take additional content area courses.
The State of Minnesota will require you to take the Minnesota Teacher Licensure Examinations (MTLE) content exam in that field for pre-primary or middle level endorsements.
You also need to contact the Office of Admissions regarding special or expedited University admission.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award