"How do I transfer to the University of Minnesota, Morris for elementary education?"
The transfer specialist in the Office of Admissions will guide you through the process. The Office of Admissions will determine if you meet requirements for admission to the University of Minnesota, Morris.
Gwen Rudney, Division of Education chair, will conduct a preliminary review of an unofficial transcript to give you a general idea of which requirements you have met and which are still needed in order for you to apply for admission to the elementary education program.
Once admitted to the program, elementary education majors follow a two-year sequence that begins in the fall.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award