The Division of Science and Mathematics has established a standing Division Safety Committee whose purpose is to insure continued safety consciousness and compliance with various safety regulations. The committee promotes safety, oversees the annual safety training program, conducts regular lab audits, reviews incident reports, and periodically updates the Laboratory Safety Plan.
SAFETY TRAINING RECORD FORMS
Additional resources can be found via the University of Minnesota Department of Environmental Health and Safety.
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B