The Division of Science and Mathematics has established a standing Division Safety Committee whose purpose is to insure continued safety consciousness and compliance with various safety regulations. The committee promotes safety, oversees the annual safety training program, conducts regular lab audits, reviews incident reports, and periodically updates the Laboratory Safety Plan.
SAFETY TRAINING RECORD FORMS
Additional resources can be found via the University of Minnesota Department of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award