The University of Minnesota, Morris has a strong scholarship program that includes scholarships particular to education students. The Office of Financial Aid provides comprehensive scholarship information for the campus, but here are highlights:
- Morris offers Automatic Scholarships ranging from full tuition to $1,000 per year based on high school class rank, National Merit status, or cumulative GPA for transfer students.
- Morris’s Competitive Scholarships Program awards incoming first-year students scholarships that range from full tuition to $5,000 per year based on several criteria, including an essay.
- Many donor-funded scholarships at Morris are available to students because of generous donations from Morris alumni and friends of the campus. Eligibility varies based on each scholarship’s awarding criteria.
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B