Why Sport Studies and Athletics?
Sport Studies and Athletics (SSA) is a discipline of the Division of Education.
Sport Studies and Athletics Courses
Help students develop and maintain general fitness and wellness.
Contribute to the Sport Management major, an interdisciplinary major that draws from SSA, Management, and other disciplines.
Provides courses and support for students pursuing an endorsement for head varsity coaching in Minnesota.
The SSA program is a small, intimate program that enables students to develop personal relationships with faculty and allow them to grow and reach their potential.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award