ED 2111 & 2121
ED 2121 - INTRODUCTION TO EDUCATION (SS)
(3.0 cr; Prereq-coreq 2111; A-F only, fall, spring, summer, every year)
History, philosophy, and purposes of American education; classroom practices and effective teaching; instructional technology; and certification requirements in education.
ED 2111 - TUTOR-AIDE PRACTICUM
(1.0 cr; Prereq-coreq 2121; S-N only, fall, spring, summer, every year)
Students complete 30 hours of preprofessional field experience in the schools.
Ed 2111 - Final Evaluation
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award
- Anika Paulson ’20 Takes Part in TED
- DeBellis ’18 Earns a Place at Public Policy and International Affairs Junior Summer Institute
- Waye Contributes to Paper Published in Royal Society Proceedings B