Medicine after Morrris
A career in medicine is an outstanding way to serve others. There are many healthcare professions in which you can share your intellect, gifts, compassion, and education to help others. Take a look at the information offered below.
- Combined MD/PhD programs
- Physician assistants
- Veterinary medicine
- Osteopathic medicine (Minnesota Osteopathic Medical Society)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Forensic science
- Chiropractic medicine
- Genetic counseling
- Public health
- Medical assistant
Looking for something to do after graduating from Morris that will strengthen your future application to medical, PA, or nursing schools?
A job as a medical scribe could be a good opportunity. One company that often hires in the Twin Cities (and which has employed a recent Morris grad who later was accepted to DO school) is Elite Medical Scribes.
- Three Morris Faculty Members Earn Grant-in-Aid Awards
- Morris Faculty and Staff Earn IAS Research and Creative Collaboratives Awards
- 24 Students and Faculty Collaborate on HHMI Summer Research Projects
- 15 Faculty and Staff Members Honored at Recognition Dinner
- Three Morris Students Named Fulbright Scholars
- Tone-Pah-Hote ’18 Is a Udall Scholar
- Gercken Receives All-University Horace T. Morse Award